At Pediatrics Plus Counseling & Diagnostics, we offer an individualized assessment that best meets your child's needs. Below are just a few of the things we offer:
- One-on-one testing
- Full IQ Testing
- Language screenings
- Full academic testing for math, writing, and reading
- Recommendations for school accomodations and phonological processing assessments
- Hands on ADHD assessments
- School accommodations
- Individualized recommendations based on test results
To inquire about an assessment, contact us at 501-891-5492 or fill out the online form.
Our intake coordinator will call you to set up an appointment after checking insurance benefits or Medicaid eligibility. Paperwork (including a patient information sheet, parent questionnaire and teacher questionnaire) will be mailed or emailed to you for completion. We require copies of any previous testing.
For a full psychoeducational evaluation, expect approximately 6-7 hours of testing.
Please allow up to 30 days after the last testing date to receive results. A consultation will be scheduled to discuss the final report and recommendations.
What to Expect
- Bring a snack and drink for your child.
- Please give your child any and ALL medications
- Child will not be evaluated if glasses or hearing aids are not worn.
- We require 72 hours notice to cancel an appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please let us know if your child requires additional accommodations before date of testing.
Who We Evaluate
- Formal learning disability testing for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia requires that the child must have completed at LEAST 1 semester of kindergarten - 1 full year is recommended.
- ADHD can be assessed at age 5.
- We do not guarantee a diagnosis.
- Formal evaluations can only be completed once per calendar year. If your child was screened or evaulated by the school or private sector, we will need copies of the results before scheduling.
Call our team and we will check insurance benefits for your family. We accept most private insurance as well at Medicaid, ARKids A, and TEFRA. We also offer private pay rates, as well as individualized payment plans.